IMPORTANT: Due to Federal and State laws regarding the sale of hairpieces and wigs, we cannot accept returns for these types of items.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse returns on a case-by-case basis.
Returned items MUST:
– Be unworn
– Be unused
– Not be damaged
– Have all tags attached
If we receive your return and see that the item has been worn, washed, molested or otherwise harmed in any way, it will immediately be sent back to you without a refund or exchange for another item.
We will refund the cost of any returned item to the same credit card used for original purchase. We do not refund shipping and handling fees. Your refund will be processed within three to five business days of receiving the item and confirming that it is intact and unworn. You will be notified by e-mail when the refund has been issued. Returns that fail to meet the return policy requirements will not be credited.
Please follow ALL of these steps if you wish to return your item:
1. Contact us within five (5) days of receipt of your item to let us know why you would like to return it.
2. If we agree to allow you to return the item, we will provide you with a return authorization number to write on both the outside of your shipping carton and a copy of your invoice.
3. After you have received your return number, write it on the invoice copy and shipping carton, carefully pack the item and invoice copy in its original packaging, and ship it to us within five days at the following address:
Customer Returns Department
Peacock Blue Design Studio
1733 H Street
Blaine, WA 98230
4. Your return shipping services must include insurance and proof of delivery or a signature confirmation. If you ship your return without these protections, we will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
5. When we receive your return, we will e-mail you regarding the status of your return. Your refund will be processed within three to five business days of receiving your return, as long as it meets all of the aforementioned return requirements.